Monday, July 5, 2010

Temporary Life in Singapore

Hi mommy, how are you? I heard you pick up a course on Chinese online? Very cool! How is the progress?Yeah we have been busy for these few weeks... Bhoidy is working now and we had breakfast together near his office, then only I come back home. See how free I am? Haha... I actually found a job before I come to Singapore, as an Online Marketing Consultant. But the government rejected my work pass application. I went to my office yesterday to settle the paper work. So I need to now wait for the result. As soon as they approve, I will be start working. For now, I will just continue my freelance work at home, tidying up our room, do laundry, and wait for Bhoidy. Haha, so not used to be a housewife. You know I just can't sit at home.I feel very happy now as me and Bhoidy has finally stay together. We see this as a new challege for both of us to understand each other more, and learn how to take care of each other. Staying together is a new lesson to learn. But so far we are doing very well. We have more patience and tolerance for each other. I am blessed that Bhoidy has a strong sense of responsibility of being a man. He make sure I have all the resources I need for daily life. We also exercise together. Our new aim to get fit again together. (We both are having a big tummy now, haha)This place that we are staying now is called "Commonwealth". Basically is a old people community. Alot of old people staying in here I don't know why. Therefore the place here is abit dirty and old compare to other places in Singapore. But the good point is that you won't feel the stress you are feeling during work. Is a relaxing place seeing the old people eating, walking, chatting. We are staying with an old parents with a son. Sometimes the girl friend of the son will be staying overnight here. They all staying in a room while me and Bhoidy staying in another. We are planning to move after 3 months. This is not a very ideal place for me. Not very convenient to cook, laundry, and this place is small. I think we can have better quality of life in here.Hope this mail won't be too long for you to read. (I am free!) I miss you mommy. How is Izzy and daddy doing? Izzy has a boyfriend now, do you feel more relieve that somebody is taking care of her? She need to learn how to take care of others also from now on, haha...Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment