Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Know what REALLY matters to you


Today is the 7th days since my surgery. My daily life isn't really boring as I exaggerate it. I check company's email, working on some freelance project, chatting with my boyfriend, posting some comments in facebook, read some books, taking a hot shower, listening to Jazz music...

My friend was right, when one used to be busy stay at home for a few days, one will become miserable, weird thinking, started to ponder why isn't the partner here. I would like to apologize to my dear, I know he is as hurt as my feet does. I see his tolerance on me. I know he gave his greatest heart to me. I know...

I am still reading "It's not about the coffee", every word is inspiring.
I owe it to myself to find the one hat that I can wear everyday in every are of my life.

Howard Behar was in furniture business. Someone asked him," What do you love? Furniture or People?" He was thinking, furniture is furniture. But is was also the way he expressed his creativity. When he thought more about it, the emotions and passion he felt about his work didn't have to do with the furniture, they had to do with the people.

This reminds me of:
People who know me long enough know that I always like to work as a waitress. I like to serve people. I like to give people surprise. I like to see people smiling, I like to see happy faces. It was the people that I loved- the interaction among people, serving other people, learning from other people.

Happy people is a matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment