Saturday, April 11, 2009

Craft Bungalow

I dream to open a shop which combines crafts, workshop, cafe, and handmade goods under one roof. I will help sell handmade stuff from all crafts and handmade lovers i knew from the internet. Of course my handmade stuff will be selling in the shop as well. Ideal location will be at a single storey bungalow with large compound. One room will be used to sell craft materials and tools as I hardly find a supplier in KL provides all sorts all craft tools. Another room will be act as a workshop. Every weekend I will invite craft teacher to teach their skilled handmade stuff. Workshop can be for adults or kids. The living hall will be selling handmade stuff. A cafe will be set up to sell snacks, light food, coffee and beverages to provide a relaxing place for visitors to have a chit chat or chill out after their shopping.

I started to collect ideas and inspiration from my surroundings, books and magazines. I bought a magazine just now which I find it quite inspirational for my decor of my crafty shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment